Victorious Secret
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victorious Secret

An Ex World Of Warcraft Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sayin Hi from the desert

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Friz
Preceptor
Preceptor
Friz

Sayin Hi from the desert Empty
PostSubject: Sayin Hi from the desert   Sayin Hi from the desert Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:36 am

Just stoppn in to say Hi to any of the ol' VS'ers from the desert... This place is like Tatooine ... without the extra sun... lol I am starting to hate the 120F/48C.

Havent played in a while, but not much free time recently.

Cheers!

Friz
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/polasky
Letrissia
Disciple
Disciple

PostSubject: Re: Sayin Hi from the desert   Sayin Hi from the desert Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:50 am

Hi Friz!
Back to top Go down
syssillith
Preceptor
Preceptor
syssillith

PostSubject: Re: Sayin Hi from the desert   Sayin Hi from the desert Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:47 pm

Hi Friz!

Hi Letri!
Back to top Go down
Letrissia
Disciple
Disciple

PostSubject: Re: Sayin Hi from the desert   Sayin Hi from the desert Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:56 am

hi syss Very Happy how have you been?
Back to top Go down
asmo
Admin
asmo

PostSubject: Re: Sayin Hi from the desert   Sayin Hi from the desert Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:44 am

Hey guys! Wow, fair bit of action on the boards (4 posts. woohoo!)

Incidentally, I've rolled a new toon called Tenaka Carter McKinney, lvl 0.3 and epically cute (so I figure he's some sort of gnome)... =)

Sayin Hi from the desert 37729_413718547035_675382035_4798182_2439635_n

And if anyone wants to catch up with me on facebook, do a search for 'grant mckinney' and look for a bearded guy in a kilt... =D
Back to top Go down
Friz
Preceptor
Preceptor
Friz

PostSubject: Re: Sayin Hi from the desert   Sayin Hi from the desert Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:48 pm

OMG Az.... adorable! lol Grats bro!!

I know you dont play anymore Az... Letri, Syss... u guys play at all anymore?
Back to top Go down
asmo
Admin
asmo

PostSubject: Re: Sayin Hi from the desert   Sayin Hi from the desert Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:04 am

I'm right out of MMO's atm and playing Starcraft II singleplayer.

Got to 62 in LOTRO but having a bub made doing group content mostly impossible (particularly as a healer).

Waaaah, sry guys, gotta go (mid boss fight... X )
Back to top Go down
Letrissia
Disciple
Disciple

PostSubject: Re: Sayin Hi from the desert   Sayin Hi from the desert Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:56 am

I'm still playing WoW on my mage letrissia. I'm in the guild Outlandish now. I think its made up of the old honors wrath people and some johto people. I'm having lots of fun there because we get to do achievements and lots of neat stuff. Congrats on your baby Azsh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
syssillith
Preceptor
Preceptor
syssillith

PostSubject: Re: Sayin Hi from the desert   Sayin Hi from the desert Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:17 pm

Congrats on the little one Az!

I have not played WoW for almost a year now. I've been in Eve Online since last fall, and I'm still enjoying it quite a bit. I'm watching a bit of the Cataclysm news, but I'm not sure if I'll be checking it out at launch.

Outlandish brings back some memories. I remember my first time in a lvl-70 instance was with an Outlandish group in Steamvaults on a run for a Kara key fragment. This was before they merged into Honors Wrath, so it's funny that they've split off from HW and re-formed.
Back to top Go down
Friz
Preceptor
Preceptor
Friz

PostSubject: Re: Sayin Hi from the desert   Sayin Hi from the desert Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:01 pm

I dont play Friz anymore except to do the daily JC for money. I play horde side on a new Lock (63)... and he gets all Friz's JC money Wink

/Hugs Letri

Syss is flying around in space somewhere ganking poor noobs Wink

My goal is to get my Hordie to 80 before Cata I am enjoying DPS'n more than Tank/Heals.... less to worry about lol, just watch the threat
Back to top Go down
Letrissia
Disciple
Disciple

PostSubject: Re: Sayin Hi from the desert   Sayin Hi from the desert Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:56 am

Very Happy /hug friz. when you get to 80 can i pay you to let me kill your horde in wintergrasp from a tower cannon 19 times?

yay syss EVE online is pretty fun. i tried the trial once. i wanted to get one of those really cool mining ships and mine all day. i wasnt too good at the flying or fighting tho rofl.
Back to top Go down
Friz
Preceptor
Preceptor
Friz

PostSubject: Re: Sayin Hi from the desert   Sayin Hi from the desert Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:01 am

is that an achievement or something? of course you can kill me over and over, not because of money, but be cause I stink at PVP, lol.

btw, I think I might have to drop my email, too much spam recently.... if I get a new one I will let you know.

Back to top Go down
Letrissia
Disciple
Disciple

PostSubject: Re: Sayin Hi from the desert   Sayin Hi from the desert Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:42 am

Ya its the last achievement I need for master of wintergrasp. and it requires you to kill 20 mounted players in a tower cannon. The problem is no one stays mounted for long in wintergrasp >.<
Back to top Go down
asmo
Admin
asmo

PostSubject: Re: Sayin Hi from the desert   Sayin Hi from the desert Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:06 pm

Lolhax...=)
Back to top Go down
Letrissia
Disciple
Disciple

PostSubject: Re: Sayin Hi from the desert   Sayin Hi from the desert Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:56 am

hehe ya hax. so hurry and level! Very Happy i like the achievement points lol. plus raiding is super fun too
Back to top Go down
Friz
Preceptor
Preceptor
Friz

PostSubject: Re: Sayin Hi from the desert   Sayin Hi from the desert Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:23 am

well, I could always pay to have Friz transferred over to Horde side.... no waiting! lol
Back to top Go down
Letrissia
Disciple
Disciple

PostSubject: Re: Sayin Hi from the desert   Sayin Hi from the desert Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:41 am

but that costs like 30 dollars xD i dont want you to have to pay money for it hehe.
Back to top Go down
Friz
Preceptor
Preceptor
Friz

PostSubject: Re: Sayin Hi from the desert   Sayin Hi from the desert Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:49 am

30$ is about the same as a dinner and a movie..... in 1990... lol...

on a serious note though, I have been debating on it because I've been using friz for JC and selling etc, then going to BB to use the A/H auction house to transfer funds.. so if I did I would be cutting out the middle part.

we'll see...
Back to top Go down
Letrissia
Disciple
Disciple

PostSubject: Re: Sayin Hi from the desert   Sayin Hi from the desert Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:20 am

hehe its alot if youre a college student without a job Razz speaking of which i start student teaching this week. too bad they dont pay you for that Sad
Back to top Go down
Friz
Preceptor
Preceptor
Friz

PostSubject: Re: Sayin Hi from the desert   Sayin Hi from the desert Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:04 pm

what are you teaching?
Back to top Go down
Letrissia
Disciple
Disciple

PostSubject: Re: Sayin Hi from the desert   Sayin Hi from the desert Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:00 pm

I'm in a third grade classroom. This week is just the planning part and next week school starts. But its alot of work. Way more work than I thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
Letrissia
Disciple
Disciple

PostSubject: Re: Sayin Hi from the desert   Sayin Hi from the desert Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:29 pm

Did you start playing again Azsh? I just saw a rogue named azmo online >.>
Back to top Go down
asmo
Admin
asmo

PostSubject: Re: Sayin Hi from the desert   Sayin Hi from the desert Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:40 am

Letrissia wrote:
Did you start playing again Azsh? I just saw a rogue named azmo online >.>

Not that I recall... \= |

Um... bit worried now, my characters have refreshed in the armory (they don't appear if you're been offline for a long time)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Velen&cn=Azmo

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Velen&cn=Azsh

edit: just checked, account is still cancelled and password hasn't been changed from what it was (have changed it of course just in case).

Really strange though.
Back to top Go down
Friz
Preceptor
Preceptor
Friz

PostSubject: Re: Sayin Hi from the desert   Sayin Hi from the desert Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:07 pm

I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids and that dog too....

Come back to the dark side Az.... Cata is calling you.... did you see what some of the new druid forms look like in Cata? much better than that crappy tree Wink
Back to top Go down
Letrissia
Disciple
Disciple

PostSubject: Re: Sayin Hi from the desert   Sayin Hi from the desert Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:13 am

ya that azmo rogue is in sholazar basin all the time. i thought it was weird hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sayin Hi from the desert   Sayin Hi from the desert Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sayin Hi from the desert
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Victorious Secret :: The Meeting Place :: Public Forum-
Jump to: