Victorious Secret
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victorious Secret

An Ex World Of Warcraft Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raid Times?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phaeri_T

Raid Times? Empty
PostSubject: Raid Times?   Raid Times? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:37 am

Hello, saw your recruitment post and app thread but do not see what times you raid? Contacted a member online that could only tell me Friday and sometimes on weekends. Please clarify? Thanks much.

Phaer
70 Holy Priest
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Master
Master

Raid Times? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Times?   Raid Times? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:56 am

Apologies for the lack of detail, Phaeri_T. I'll update the recruitment post in a bit, but in the meantime, here are our standard raid times:

Friday from 7pm server (PST) to around 11pm or 12 midnight
Saturday from 7pm server (PST) to around 11pm or 12 midnight

We're dubbed as somewhat of a 'midcore' raiding guild rather than a 'hardcore' guild, as we currently only have two formal raid nights per week. Many of our members are either professionals or are students and as such, we tend to push our raids to the weekends.

Current progression is Kara, Gruul/HKM, and VR on farm. We've downed Lurker Below and plan to continue to push through SSC and TK. Velen's overall progression thread can be found in our forums at:
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html;jsessionid=F090A09CF402EF604832DC7C8B812C66?topicId=3270767925&sid=1
Back to top Go down
Phaeri_T

Raid Times? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Times?   Raid Times? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:13 pm

Sounds promising on my end. Thank you! As soon as my board registration goes through I'll be in touch with more questions. Or catch you in game.

Phaer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raid Times? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Times?   Raid Times? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raid Times?
Page 1 of 1