Victorious Secret
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victorious Secret

An Ex World Of Warcraft Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALI POST IS SERIOUS BUSINESS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Calithra
Disciple
Disciple
Calithra

CALI POST IS SERIOUS BUSINESS Empty
PostSubject: CALI POST IS SERIOUS BUSINESS   CALI POST IS SERIOUS BUSINESS Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 7:46 am

hello everybody!!! so! updates. at the moment my main account (aka calithra) is closed. im currently leveling new characters on a new account, but still hope to recover my closed account sometime within the next few weeks. ive missed you guys so much!!! poor cali getting hacked three times made it impossible to raid. >.> but the final restore i had was in full and once the account is open maybe i can play catch up.
im currently in hawaii getting all my things packed and shipped to kentucky where i will be happily single once more!!! reign it in boys, i aint looking hehe. but this means i will be back on my regularly playing schedule. hehe.
so basically real life has been omfg crazy, and im getting closer and closer to a new normal.
if it comes to me not being able to recover cali i would absolutely love to reroll in vs on a new toon. shoot the shit and give any imput or help needed. and pester people for run throughs >.> yeah right you know me im not like that lol <3 but seriously i hope to see all of you again soon and get to know all these new faces that popped up like mushrooms in my abscence. hehe.
ok wall of text crits you for 250k crushing dmg, you die. i ress you, and force you to read it!!!!!!!! lol laters darlins
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/torturedsiren
Ainna
Preceptor
Preceptor
Ainna

PostSubject: Re: CALI POST IS SERIOUS BUSINESS   CALI POST IS SERIOUS BUSINESS Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 7:49 am

MY LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss you!!! More kinky drunk times on vent! More kinky drunk times in general!!!

<333333
Back to top Go down
asmo
Admin
asmo

PostSubject: Re: CALI POST IS SERIOUS BUSINESS   CALI POST IS SERIOUS BUSINESS Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:57 am

ps. if you have new toons, do a /who victorious and get an officer to invite em Cali.

Glad to hear things are coming back together for ya =)
Back to top Go down
syssillith
Preceptor
Preceptor
syssillith

PostSubject: Re: CALI POST IS SERIOUS BUSINESS   CALI POST IS SERIOUS BUSINESS Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:41 pm

asmo wrote:
ps. if you have new toons, do a /who victorious and get an officer to invite em Cali.

Hope to see you soon Cali!

PS: recently, I've seen a new low level guild called simply "Victorious" running around, so to get an accurate listing of who's on you may have to do a /who "victorious secret"
Back to top Go down
rageahol
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: CALI POST IS SERIOUS BUSINESS   CALI POST IS SERIOUS BUSINESS Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 4:00 am

I've got my lvl 30 nelf parked in Darn atm so if you need a lvling partner for the some of the low-level stuff just holler at Cuwiyapehe.
Back to top Go down
Calithra
Disciple
Disciple
Calithra

PostSubject: Re: CALI POST IS SERIOUS BUSINESS   CALI POST IS SERIOUS BUSINESS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:29 pm

i have a level one shammy named Abandon. lawl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/torturedsiren
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALI POST IS SERIOUS BUSINESS   CALI POST IS SERIOUS BUSINESS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALI POST IS SERIOUS BUSINESS
Page 1 of 1