Victorious Secret
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victorious Secret

An Ex World Of Warcraft Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank you VS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
moonlily
Initiate
Initiate

Thank you VS Empty
PostSubject: Thank you VS   Thank you VS Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 1:03 am

Hello everyone
First I want to say late thank you to VS for having me. You guys are nice group of people. Sadly I am transferring server today with Schmendrick. Last week or so, I haven't been really active in guild much. I apologize for that. My mind was full of things that needed to sort it out. It took longer than I would liked to be.
I re rolled on Velen since Velen was baby. After long break from WoW, and much crowded server, Velen was breath of fresh air. Small pop, and nice bunch of people. It's been a year since I discovered Velen by accident, lol.
VS is great guild. Azsh is good GL. You guys are lucky. Not many guild I've seen in Velen wasn't as good as VS. Smile Good luck progressing, I know you guys can do it. Keep yourself sign on every raids you can, that way you get all the purple loots hehe.
cheers for phat lootziez hehe

Again thank you for everything. Smile Best wishes to everyone in game and IRL

ML
Back to top Go down
asmo
Admin
asmo

Thank you VS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you VS   Thank you VS Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 1:13 am

Thanks Moon. Always knew that you guys moving on was a possibility and while we're sad to see you go, we all wish you best of luck on your new server ; )
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Master
Master

Thank you VS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you VS   Thank you VS Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 1:54 am

Couldn't be sadder to see you and Schmendrick transfer, Moonie. But as we've talked over the last couple of weeks, I'm sure you guys will be have fun wherever you go and we wish you nothing but the best. Come back and visit us on an alt once in a while! =)

Take care,
Bre
Back to top Go down
Ainna
Preceptor
Preceptor
Ainna

Thank you VS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you VS   Thank you VS Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:41 pm

Good luck with your new server Moon!! I wish you and Schmen the best Smile
Back to top Go down
SÄshÄ
Adherent
Adherent

Thank you VS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you VS   Thank you VS Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:49 pm

Take care moon, we had some good chats in /w while waiting for the pulls Wink
Säshä
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thank you VS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you VS   Thank you VS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you VS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Victorious Secret :: The Meeting Place :: Public Forum-
Jump to: