Victorious Secret
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victorious Secret

An Ex World Of Warcraft Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kimbelmi is a Hacker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hacker

Kimbelmi is a Hacker Empty
PostSubject: Kimbelmi is a Hacker   Kimbelmi is a Hacker Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:49 pm

Hello, I apologize for bringin this to your forums. I am part of a guild on Arygos and a Paladin by the name of Kimbelmi applied to your guild in March. He is now suspected of hacking into Officer's Account and emptied our bank. Unconquered is our guild. PLease, if anyone has any information to his identity in RL please email me at hrod138@comcast.net. DO NOT LET HIM INTO YOUR GUILD. Thanks for all your help.

Yourspine
Unconquered...
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Master
Master

Kimbelmi is a Hacker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimbelmi is a Hacker   Kimbelmi is a Hacker Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:52 pm

Thanks a lot for the warning. If I recall correctly, we ended-up not guilding Kimbelmi. In addition, our guild has been inactive for several months and we have not been recruiting for quite a while.

Sorry to hear of your mishap - perhaps you can appeal to a GM to get your items restored. As for passing-on any information we may have on Kimbelmi's RL identity through his/her registration to this website, I hope you understand that we cannot divulge personal data based simply on a random accusation.

Again, we do appreciate your attempt to warn us, but I believe we're 'safe' in this regard.
Back to top Go down

Kimbelmi is a Hacker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Victorious Secret :: The Meeting Place :: Public Forum-
Jump to: