Victorious Secret
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victorious Secret

An Ex World Of Warcraft Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone interested in pugging a 'mostly VS' raid on Kara?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brendan
Master
Master

Anyone interested in pugging a 'mostly VS' raid on Kara? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone interested in pugging a 'mostly VS' raid on Kara?   Anyone interested in pugging a 'mostly VS' raid on Kara? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 3:27 am

So... It looks like the plans for a VS raid on Kara are drawing closer and the thought of new epics is making us all salivate and drool. With that said, I'm guessing it will still be a few weeks at least for us to get everyone keyed, get the right class mix, nail down DKP, and get all the other prep work done.

In the interest of trying to get some pre-VS run experience, I was kicking around the idea of trying to pug a 'mostly VS' raid in the meantime. Since some of us are still saved to Kara for a bit from getting pulled into other guilds' runs, I'm proposing we wait a week or so for people to prep and open themselves up to go with a 'mostly VS' crowd. We can use one of the timeslots that Az already threw out there...

How about Saturday, Sept 15 at 7PM server time (U.S. PST)?

Beijing: 10.00 AM Sunday, Sept 16
Aus East Coast Standard Time (AEST): 12.00 pm Sunday, Sept 16
NZ : 2.00 pm Sunday, Sept 16
Hawaii: 4.00 pm Saturday, Sept 16
Pacific Standard Time (PST): 7.00 pm Saturday, Sept 15
Eastern Standard Time (EST):10.00 pm Saturday, Sept 16

Unfortunately, Az will still be on vacation, so we'll have to fumble our way around without his uberness. Drop a reply on this chain and let me know if you're okay with the timing. In addition, Biohzrd mentioned he has a vent server we could use and I promise to buy a microphone before then so you can all cringe at my shrill, chalk-board scratching voice... Now if that's not temptation for ya!

Karazhan loot drool-link: http://www.wowhead.com/?zone=2562
Back to top Go down
Krei
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in pugging a 'mostly VS' raid on Kara?   Anyone interested in pugging a 'mostly VS' raid on Kara? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:45 pm

Meowro, I definitely like the idea of VS pug'ing into Kara asap because the more experience the better before Az gets back and we get our full groove goin.

Thanks to yesterday's slabs run with Biohzrd, Babbabooey, Damitia, and B, B and I are getting closer to getting keyed.

I'm good for the proposed time. Should hopefully be keyed by that time.
Back to top Go down
Ainna
Preceptor
Preceptor
Ainna

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in pugging a 'mostly VS' raid on Kara?   Anyone interested in pugging a 'mostly VS' raid on Kara? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:31 pm

Yeah I'm definately into it! Let's do eeeet!
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in pugging a 'mostly VS' raid on Kara?   Anyone interested in pugging a 'mostly VS' raid on Kara? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 4:06 pm

Had a conversation with Sav and Babba today while I was in Malaysia (sorry for the ridiculously bad ping, guys)... Although we have several members who are ready to get into Kara, the general feeling was that we weren't quite ready to pug a 'mostly VS' raid quite yet.

The current plan is to get a few more members keyed and geared as well as wait for Az to get back from his ridiculously long vacation Smile

With that said, here's our current roster:

Tanks: Azsh and Bio
Healers: Sav and Babba
DPS: Ainna, Letri, Brendan

Total is 7 people and my thinking is that if (correction: *when*) we can get Krei, Bla, Ravy and Damitia keyed and geared, we'll have plenty of DPS options. Kizmet will also come in as another tank or DPS depending on what she decides as her future spec (go Resto for Tree of Life!). Smile

Bottom line is that we're really close and can focus on getting everyone keyed and geard for now. We could really use another healer to round things out, but we can always pug someone from the outside if we can't recruit a good one into VS.

So it looks like this weekend's pug is off. Go ahead and jump into other guild raids and we'll plan to do a VS raid very soon!

-Bre
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in pugging a 'mostly VS' raid on Kara?   Anyone interested in pugging a 'mostly VS' raid on Kara? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in pugging a 'mostly VS' raid on Kara?
Page 1 of 1