Group Quest Help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ainna
Preceptor
Preceptor

PostSubject: Group Quest Help   Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:46 am

I wasn't sure where to post this, feel free to mooooove Smile

I need some help with group quests and I wanted to see if anyone else needs them too! Most importantly I really need to get 'Zuluhed the Whacked' in the netherdrake line knocked out. I know that only people who have not completed the quest can do it, so maybe we can post here and figure out a time for people who still need the quest to hop on and finish it.

I also still have some group stuff in Blade's Edge..'so and so's treasure' and 'this guy has two skulls' etc. so if anyone still has those please let me know so I can figure out a time to finish them.

If anyone else has group quests they need, let me know! I'm always around to add some dps Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asmo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Group Quest Help   Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:05 am

I know that Bre needs to do Zulu.

The sucky thing that I discovered the other night is that I'm perma-friendly with the Orcs (and therefore Zulu) because I've completed the netherwing rep. The only thing I can really do is heal (aggro free mind you). You will need a tank that is not already on the netherwing quest line to do this.

Azmo needs to do the Ogri'la attunement (2 Skulls, Gronn Have Standards etc) and the other Bladespire quests.

I know Bla needs to run some Nagrand stuff (Durn and the demon camps) and Blades Edge. Hit us up if we're online and we'll nut something out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Group Quest Help
Page 1 of 1