Victorious Secret
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victorious Secret

An Ex World Of Warcraft Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thinking of applying

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaias

thinking of applying Empty
PostSubject: thinking of applying   thinking of applying Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 6:14 pm

The only thing I really need to know is what time (server time) you guys generally raid. I live in central US and am having trouble with late raids in my current guild.
Back to top Go down
syssillith
Preceptor
Preceptor
syssillith

PostSubject: Re: thinking of applying   thinking of applying Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 10:54 pm

Hi Kaias,

Currently, we have a Kara group that is scheduled for Friday starting at 7pm server time, and continuing with a Saturday session, also starting at 7pm server time. However, raid scheduling may change in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Kaias

PostSubject: Re: thinking of applying   thinking of applying Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 12:50 am

Thats putting the starting time for me at 9, which is kinda late. I would probably only be able to stay two, maybe three hours. =\

What is this change you speak of? Earlier or later?
Back to top Go down
syssillith
Preceptor
Preceptor
syssillith

PostSubject: Re: thinking of applying   thinking of applying Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 12:57 am

Our possible start times are limited because we have members (including the guild leader and some officers) who are in Australia/Asia time zones.

The possible raid schedule changes have to do with adding additional raid days during the week. I have no idea what the possible starting times of these additional days would be.
Back to top Go down
asmo
Admin
asmo

PostSubject: Re: thinking of applying   thinking of applying Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 3:34 am

Midweek times would be more US friendly but still predominantly PST. They may move slightly earlier for some of our East coast players, that is yet to be decided.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thinking of applying   thinking of applying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thinking of applying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Victorious Secret :: The Meeting Place :: Public Forum-
Jump to: